Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blowing back into the Windy City


After a two year absence I will finally be making it back to Chicago for the Wizard World convention. It will be wonderful to hook up with my Shooting Star and Dixonverse pals and the others I have met in the past and made fast friendships with. The whole thing was made possible by two very good and dear friends, Coke Brown and Cliff Roberts. This year is the biggest year of them all however as I have an even stronger personal involvement than ever before. I can't say why just yet, but I will post about it as soon as I can. Meanwhile if you are planning on attending the WW Chicago look me up in the artist alley and at the Shooting Star Comics booth. I will be splitting my time between the two. Chicago! Home of the Blues Brothers! :) Scott McCullar knows what I mean. ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous The Fan With No Name!!! said...

Hey-hey-hey!!! As you are probably aware the Toddster & I will be there ready & willing to do the fanboy chit-chat hanging with ya' at the Artist Alley!!! Are you bringing Aym buttons with ya'? If so I'll have to wear one all weekend - gotta' spread the Aym around!!!

Go-Go-Go
AYM GERONIMO!!!
(I'm working on a theme song!)

TED!!!

19/7/06 4:55 PM  
Blogger J. Morgan 'Bat' Neal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20/7/06 7:11 PM  
Blogger J. Morgan 'Bat' Neal said...

Ted!!!

Yes I am fully aware and look forward to it. Buttons are a good idea. I made some for Cafe Press, but they may be too costly. I may look locally this week. I know we are going to have a blown up card stock Aym piece to display and some flyers likely.

Gonna be a lot of fun.

JMN

20/7/06 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7/8/06 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11/8/06 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

16/8/06 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home